RSS

Application procedures and to obtain a visa - do it alone, do not be lazy

In this article I will attempt to analyze why people are so lazy to do their own thing, but at the same time, they are ready to work like a slave for others. I said, people mainly from Asia and Africa. I do not want to say that they are second-class''people''do not, they, like everyone else, but this is their mentality.

 In order to understand I want to say, I will give you only a few examples of areas in my work. Immigration consultants and foreign enrollment.

 Every day, I have with those countries want to move to another study, work, country, access or permanent migration of people to contact. I tried different ways to help them to their instructions and do what they have to speed up the procedures, so they contact me within a few days (if not same day), they asked me to do everything for them. In some cases, there may need to do, but on the other hand, it must act as well.

For example, immigrants to Canada. I had some time to see the business now, if the applicant is not involved in the process result is rejected. Even the Canadian immigration authorities, applicants are encouraged to apply for themselves, rather than legal representation. This is because in the application form, there are many details to be filled, when the interview time, if you do not come in a full form, they will ask you a question, you will not be able to answer. Just a few wrong answers, here is rejected.

 So I did some research and found a perfect tool. This is an online procedures and guidelines, your book, step by step approach in the process steps. It is very simple and very useful, I would like to immigrate to Canada with my candidate. I just give them the site where they can find it, and tell them to read and watch everything, for better description of the video tutorials.

 Unfortunately, the result is the same, they called me, they said they are willing to pay for their visa a lot of money, they want 100% assurance that they asked me to do all their work instead.

First of all, I told them I was not the visa issuing authority, I can not give them any kind of visa guarantee, and no one can do so. Then I tried to explain that they have some form must be completed, and only they can do so many of the details. Then I tried to explain them, if they are not very familiar with the whole process, in the interview, they will not answer the question, I also tried to explain, when their time came the final decision (interview), they will become a question is not me. Unfortunately, the result is the same, they insist others do all the work and is ready to notify them when the visa. It is legally impossible.

 Therefore, spend some time to analyze all these cases, I think this is their mentality, so that these people think so. All this is, because of their political system of the country of residence, all the time these people were told that they are poor conditions in which they can not be in society, they must serve the people, the rich that they can not be educated, and from a move to another social class. This is the so-called political low pressure. I believe it exists and is now the 21st century in many countries. These people must understand that all people are equal, if they try to put their absolute best everyone can migrate to better the country or into higher learning or just visit other countries. In my case, better country is Canada, I also found the ultimate tools to make these people real thdream.

 Look at my immigration consultant study to determine if I am right or wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment